Simm Associates - Thieves
They were collecting a debt of over $500 from me.I wanted to do the right thing and pay them so we set up a payment plan where I would pay them $50 per month and they agreed to lower the debt to $400 if I made an immediate payment with my debit card.
BIG MISTAKE. Never give these crooks any of your bank account information. They took the $50 that we agreed on and then in two weeks they took the remainder ($350). This cause my account to go negative causing me fees and also prevented me from paying bills on line.
So basically, by trying to do the right thing to help my credit, ended up hurting me, because I missed 2 bills that month and haven’t been able to get caught up. I’m sure these people have plenty of money every paycheck.
Those of us who make an HONEST living are finding it hard to make ends meet.10943a1d review #479862
You may also like
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."