Simm Associates - Thieves
They were collecting a debt of over $500 from me.I wanted to do the right thing and pay them so we set up a payment plan where I would pay them $50 per month and they agreed to lower the debt to $400 if I made an immediate payment with my debit card.
BIG MISTAKE. Never give these crooks any of your bank account information. They took the $50 that we agreed on and then in two weeks they took the remainder ($350). This cause my account to go negative causing me fees and also prevented me from paying bills on line.
So basically, by trying to do the right thing to help my credit, ended up hurting me, because I missed 2 bills that month and haven’t been able to get caught up. I’m sure these people have plenty of money every paycheck.
Those of us who make an HONEST living are finding it hard to make ends meet.bec8c95
You may also like
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "I ordered an ASUS GTX660ti graphics card from Newegg, after using it I became dissatisfied with it's performance. I returned the graphics card in working and in the same condition..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."