Simm Associates - Thieves
They were collecting a debt of over $500 from me.I wanted to do the right thing and pay them so we set up a payment plan where I would pay them $50 per month and they agreed to lower the debt to $400 if I made an immediate payment with my debit card.
BIG MISTAKE. Never give these crooks any of your bank account information. They took the $50 that we agreed on and then in two weeks they took the remainder ($350). This cause my account to go negative causing me fees and also prevented me from paying bills on line.
So basically, by trying to do the right thing to help my credit, ended up hurting me, because I missed 2 bills that month and haven’t been able to get caught up. I’m sure these people have plenty of money every paycheck.
Those of us who make an HONEST living are finding it hard to make ends meet.review #479862
You may also like
- "Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "I got charged double, how do I get my money refunded? I paid the amount required for the hotel cheap tickets charged me I arrived at the hotel and they..."
- "Hi,My name is Martin and i ordered a product named "Dkoye the Spray Wax" from "http://www.dkoye.com/The_Product/products-page/" first firstly i got the package with a delay of 3 weeks from a..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I wias serve raw chicken raw chicken uncooked undercooked chicken call store guy acts like he cannot understand English repeat myself 13 times about the raw chicken over phone when..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."