Simm Associates - Thieves
They were collecting a debt of over $500 from me.I wanted to do the right thing and pay them so we set up a payment plan where I would pay them $50 per month and they agreed to lower the debt to $400 if I made an immediate payment with my debit card.
BIG MISTAKE. Never give these crooks any of your bank account information. They took the $50 that we agreed on and then in two weeks they took the remainder ($350). This cause my account to go negative causing me fees and also prevented me from paying bills on line.
So basically, by trying to do the right thing to help my credit, ended up hurting me, because I missed 2 bills that month and haven’t been able to get caught up. I’m sure these people have plenty of money every paycheck.
Those of us who make an HONEST living are finding it hard to make ends meet.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."