1.2K views
2.3

I was once employed @ SIMM Associates.One of the nice things about being a debt collector is you do not need a HS diploma to be one, you do not need a college degree to be one, etc.

If they like you, and you pass the tests and training, you have the opportunity to make serious $ if you are good. I was OK. I however worked with some shady people that were very aggressive and threatened physical harm after one confusing work week where the breakdown of communication had members of my team treating me like I had the plague, and with one particular coworker, I feared for my safety. I left.

It's a zoo in there.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Convergent using spoofed phone numbers Convergent Outsourcing "I got a call call on April 20, 2016, which is today as I am writing this. The phone number displayed is 1-000-000-0029. I did not answer it..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more