1.2K views

I am so glad I looked these people up and read these reviews! I was contacted by a woman with a celebrity's name via email who said they were a debt agency.

Although I do owe to a few companies because of losing my job a year ago, I am clearing up my bills now. These people would not tell me WHAT COMPANY they were calling about, which really put up a red flag! I kept pounding away, asking "which company are you calling about??" and finally they did tell me what company they were trying to collect a debt for.

Then I got a letter in the mail with nonsensical information, like it was some kind of form letter with ALL kinds of typos and misspellings and again, another red flag went up! So I looked them up and I see now that they are a cagey collection firm and I don't want to deal with them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Simm Associates Debt Collection.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. Some lady called asking me to verify my information and I wouldn't until she told me what she was calling for.

She became very hostile telling me "fine, I will make a final decision on your file." She hung up on me so I called backed and asked for the name of this company and immediately googled them while I was still on the phone with her. I read some of the reviews on here including yours to her and told her please don't call me again.