I am so glad I looked these people up and read these reviews!I was contacted by a woman with a celebrity's name via email who said they were a debt agency.

Although I do owe to a few companies because of losing my job a year ago, I am clearing up my bills now. These people would not tell me WHAT COMPANY they were calling about, which really put up a red flag! I kept pounding away, asking "which company are you calling about??" and finally they did tell me what company they were trying to collect a debt for.

Then I got a letter in the mail with nonsensical information, like it was some kind of form letter with ALL kinds of typos and misspellings and again, another red flag went up!So I looked them up and I see now that they are a cagey collection firm and I don't want to deal with them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of simm associates debt collection. Simm Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned simm associates debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simm Associates.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments