I am so glad I looked these people up and read these reviews!I was contacted by a woman with a celebrity's name via email who said they were a debt agency.

Although I do owe to a few companies because of losing my job a year ago, I am clearing up my bills now. These people would not tell me WHAT COMPANY they were calling about, which really put up a red flag! I kept pounding away, asking "which company are you calling about??" and finally they did tell me what company they were trying to collect a debt for.

Then I got a letter in the mail with nonsensical information, like it was some kind of form letter with ALL kinds of typos and misspellings and again, another red flag went up!So I looked them up and I see now that they are a cagey collection firm and I don't want to deal with them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Simm Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simm Associates.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments