1.4K views
4.3

THEY CALLED ME A GOOD MONTH REGARDING A STUDENT LOAN THAT I CO SIGNED FOR, AND I JUST LET IT LINGER ONLY TO HAVE MY WAGES GARNISHED 2 MONTHS LATER....IF YOU OWE STUDENT LOANS I SUGGEST YOU PAY THEM WHILE THEY ARE STILL WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU....I OWED AROUND 26K AND THEY MADE ME A LEGIT OFFER TO CLOSE FOR 17K IN PAYMENTS, I DECLINED THE OFFER AT THE TIME CAUSE I WAS PISSED MY DAUGH DID NOT PAY THE LOAN....CREDIT CARDS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL ,,,BUT THESE PRIVATE LOANS FOLLOW YOU FOREVER...

This person wrote the review about Simm Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simm Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was end result. Author liked the most help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simm Associates loan closing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1308430

All caps types like a nigerian spammer.Don't pay attention to the *** typing in all caps.

I will put SIMMS off.I also own guns just in case one of them steps on my property.

San Diego, California, United States #1234011

This must be from someone from SIMMS. It's illegal to garnish wages without going through the courts, so unless this person ignored a summons and complaint, this is impossible. Just another fraudulent post from a debt collector thinking people are *** and will get scared.

Camden, New Jersey, United States #1045028

This post sounds like it is directly from Simm Associate.Your wages just don't get garnished with out a court order.

If you received a noticed to appear and did not, then yes.

But you won't get a call out of the blue...then get garnished