He was very rude and never let me finish talking.He would raise his voice telling me to stop getting angry when was the one who blew up right from the start, scoff at every little thing I said and kept answering me with well why didnt I do this, why did I do that?

I understand you're just trying to do your job but when you rely on the cooperation of others maybe you shouldn't shut them up and be such a condesending ***.

I honestly hope they fire him.There was no need for him to react the way he did.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of simm associates staff from Simm Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simm Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simm Associates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments