They are rude and pushy.Said she could offer me a $400 payment a month, who can do that?

Told her I have to go because I was at work she continue to talk and then make threats. Kept saying that we know you're working well if you help me lose this job I'm not going to be working and I'll never be able to pay . Since when did working become a bad thing . I guess I should've told her I would just quit my job so she stop harassing me.

They are the worst and the call back to back to back to back but when you answer the phone they don't encourage conversation they try to bully you and make threats .They are disgrace to collection companies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simm Associates. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simm Associates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Simm Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments