I agree with the negative reviews.They are harassing, call relatives they have no business contacting just to get you to pay.

My sons student loan came due when he finished his class. My son didn't realize he needed to pay back the loan, he thought it was still on deferrment. They started harassing me too because i cosigned his loan but i told them i couldnt make a payment because im already paying on my sons other student loan. They harass me at home, at work, call other family members, etc and wont work with you to set up a repayment.

They want it all and they want it now.

I would never authorize a transaction over the phone.I would be afraid of them taking out money each month out of my account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Simm Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simm Associates.

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1235090

"call relatives they have no business contacting"

They don't pull relatives out of the sky. Either they allowed or your son simply put down family members as references who are now paying the price for his foolishness.

"he thought it was still on deferrment"

Let me guess, the letters and calls asking for the money weren't enough to convince him to contact them and get this squared away.

Helicopter mom much for a loser child?

to Anonymous San Antonio, Texas, United States #1308427

Ingore the paid shrill for SIMMS. With that porch monkeys attitude I wouldn't pay them squat either. Be sure if you get sued by them or the original creditor you subpoena this website for a harrassment countersuit.

to Anonymous #1426730

anonymous ..

Hate to tell you but relatives and their contact information can be found very easily through various sources especially when running background or reference checks on individuals. You can get a lot of personal info that includes family members and their addresses & phone numbers, even past addresses & phone numbers and such among other personal info .... I know someone who used to worked as a secretary and had to do background checks on applicants for her employer

There are websites that will give you all this info on an unlimited basis for a monthly / yearly subscription fee