These people have been calling me about a student loan I had consigned for my daughter.Mr.

Mays was extremely rude and aggressive. He said I should not pay my rent to pay them instead!! I told him I would contact my lawyer. He said how could I afford a lawyer if I owed this debt.

I explained that I have a legal plan through my company for $7 a month. He said I should be giving them the money instead. He commented that I was paying too much rent and should find a cheaper place to live. I finally told him I was going to hang up because I have high blood pressure and could feel myself getting a headache as I got more and more upset.

He said if I hung up they would garnish my wages immediately! And he said I was just being dramatic.

Horrible people.Gonna report them and everyone else who has dealt with them should too!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Simm Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simm Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simm Associates student loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

Camden, New Jersey, United States #1045033

If it were that easy to garnish your wages, why would they bother calling you to begin with. In fact the unemployment rate would be so high because there would be so many debt collectors out of work. They would be right back on county assistance