1.7K views

I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent me anything. She contributed to berate me as I asked questions and I told her I didn't have to tolerate her belligerence and she blew up! I hung up on her as she flew into a rant.

Several days later I received an email from a "canonfax@simmsassociates.com" and a telephone number to call if I had any questions. I called a few days later and it wasn't SA who answered, it was a forein person giving away "a prize of a Walmart gift card".

I immediately knew it was a scam.

I emailed the "canonfax" and a woman replied and said the number had been changed, but I could pay by email or by phone. Ummm, no.

Scam!

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

Hunter Warfield - Total *** Bag Company Hunter Warfield "I was having a dispute with my apartment complex and broke my lease due to health concerns. A few months later I was contacted by this so called legitimate company...." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty - Worst COMPANY I have EVER dealt WITH! 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty "2-10 Warranty Got this warranty when I purchased a house in June 2017. Called in a warranty issue with my A/C in August. Had to call 3 times in 2..." Read more