Simm Associates - Suspected Scam

20 of 66 Simm Associates reviews

I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent me anything. She contributed to berate me as I asked questions and I told her I didn't have to tolerate her belligerence and she blew up! I hung up on her as she flew into a rant.

Several days later I received an email from a "canonfax@simmsassociates.com" and a telephone number to call if I had any questions. I called a few days later and it wasn't SA who answered, it was a forein person giving away "a prize of a Walmart gift card".

I immediately knew it was a scam.

I emailed the "canonfax" and a woman replied and said the number had been changed, but I could pay by email or by phone. Ummm, no.

Scam!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Simm Associates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
20 of 66 Simm Associates reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Simm Associates. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Simm Associates.
Filing a new complaint about
×