I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent me anything. She contributed to berate me as I asked questions and I told her I didn't have to tolerate her belligerence and she blew up! I hung up on her as she flew into a rant.
Several days later I received an email from a "email@example.com" and a telephone number to call if I had any questions. I called a few days later and it wasn't SA who answered, it was a forein person giving away "a prize of a Walmart gift card".
I immediately knew it was a scam.
I emailed the "canonfax" and a woman replied and said the number had been changed, but I could pay by email or by phone. Ummm, no.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Rude Representative
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
PissedConsumer.com is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.
You May Also Like
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Plastic button tore after two years of use. Control no longer works now , must hard power off. Won't waste time calling to replace. Make America great again by disallowing..."
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "...Brought 2 heated throws for my kids beds and this am my son says his has stopped working last night..."