They call and call indicating they need a payment.

Someone calls and anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour later someone calls again.

When you try and tell them that you currently are in trouble and cannot help out at this time,

they ask if you are being rude with them? They tell you not to get an attitude and say is that a refusal to pay?

They make threats saying that they will get their money one way or another.

You make a payment that you can currently afford and they call a few days later and want more.

I am the co-signer of my son's student loan.. He is doing the best he can and really isn't that far behind although, he is somewhat behind.

AES is the original loaner and my poor son's loan has doubled with interest and fees. I don't think he will ever be free!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of collection calls from Simm Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Simm Associates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Simm Associates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1283868

Just cuss them out when they call you, and when they threaten you threaten them back. Because there is no such thing as a reverse call trace.

I have had a very similar experience with 2 people from this company.they're incredibly rude and even hang up on me.

I have made arrangements with AES to pay them and this company doesn't think that's good enough, they have threatened to sue me and my parents (the Co-Signers) twice now and its very very frustrating. The fist associates Extension is Mr.

something Mays and his extension is 2218

the number I call is 800-864-6033

as if being unable to pay $1,000 per month isnt hard enough to swallow, now they people just berating us.

Thanks Uncle Sam.