I made a settlement with SIMMS associates which is the collection agency for HSBC auto loans for a truck that Hsbc repossessed( wife had lost job in bad economy).They sold the truck at auction and billed me for the difference.

I was made an offer by SIMM associates to settle. I paid the settlement in 4 payments starting in Aug 2009 and ending in Oct. 2009. I have a letter from SIMM stating the account was paid in full.I also have copies of bank drafts from Bank of America showing the 4 payments.SIMM acknowledges the settlement was paid in full.

In early 2010, I recieved a letter from Santander that my loan was no longer in the hands of HSBC.HSBC auto loans was sold to Santander. In March 2010, I contacted SIMM about the problem. They said they would handle it. Three weeks ago I got a letter from Santander about my Loan.

I have been corresponding with SIMM and Santander almost daily for the last 2 weeks.For 13 months I have been trying to get this off my credit. Santander refuses to acknowledge payments to HSBC by SIMM. I have pages of documented phone calls to SIMM and Santander. Still unresolved Since Oct.

2009.What should I do now?

Had an Experience with Simm Associates?

Comments

BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty - Worst COMPANY I have EVER dealt WITH! 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty "2-10 Warranty Got this warranty when I purchased a house in June 2017. Called in a warranty issue with my A/C in August. Had to call 3 times in 2..." Read more